CNCDA Licensed Vendors have been exclusively licensed to use CNCDA's name and logo in connection with the promotion and advertisement of the following products and services.
- Since 1960, American Fidelity Assurance Company (American Fidelity) has provided quality employee benefits and financial security services to employers nationwide. From Section 125 Plan Administration and tax-favored employee benefits, to group cancer and disability insurance and assistance with the changing Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (ACA) regulations, we are here to help.
- Our knowledge and experience can be a valuable resource to your dealership when you are making decisions about your employee benefits program or if you are looking for ways to manage expenses. Let us help you save time, simplify plan administration, and identify possible cost-savings opportunities today. To learn more about how American Fidelity can help you, visit americanfidelity.com.
AutoAp, Inc. is an automotive safety recall management software developer providing highly-accurate, professional safety recall management solutions to help franchised automotive dealers make better business decisions on vehicle acquisition; reduce safety recall liability with daily inventory review and profit from net-new service revenue discovered in their sold-customer vehicles.
AutoAp also provides recall management solutions for rental car companies, corporate and government fleet owners and vehicle financers.
To learn more about how AutoAp, Inc. can help you, visit www.autoap.com
Crowe Horwath LLP is one of the largest public accounting and consulting firms in the United States, serving more franchised dealerships than any other accounting and consulting firm. As a trusted resource to the industry, Crowe provides retail dealers with audit, tax, advisory, risk, and performance services.
Our clients cite our dedication as the number one reason for engaging Crowe. Our industry expertise, the high quality of our client service, our relationships with industry stakeholders, our credibility with creditors, and our use of technology are all reasons they give for staying with Crowe.
- DealerVault is the first cloud-based solution to empower dealerships with control over the syndication and distribution of their DMS data. The easy to use, web-based platform allows dealerships to quickly setup, view, and modify DMS data feeds. Dealerships can also check on the status of activities, disable access, and provide full reporting on the movement of their data. DealerVault has partnered with Travelers Insurance Group and Rackspace to provide dealerships with a solution to all pressing issues including security, compliance, liability, and accountability in a single, easy-to-use platform.
- DMVdesk Simplify your vehicle registration and titling processes with DMVdesk. DMVdesk makes electronic vehicle registration easier with centralized plate fulfillment, all-encompassing support, logbook and numerous dashboard features, comprehensive registration training and more. Offering a truly seamless, accurate, end-to-end solution, DMVdesk has become the provider of choice of a majority of California new car dealerships.
- CNCDA is happy to partner with MVSC in offering RMP training to our members as it ensures every registration clerk is armed with the knowledge needed to run a successful registration desk.
- Health & Benefits and Worker's Compensation Insurance - Currently serving over 500 public and private sector clients, including a number of franchised new car dealerships, and currently broker health and welfare benefits for over 55,000 employees.
It’s Our Business to Protect Yours®
Federated Insurance has been providing peace of mind to businesses of all sizes for more than a century. CNCDA members can expect personal service, coverages specially designed for your business, and outstanding risk management programs and services*.
- Auto Dealer Shield® commercial property and casualty coverage
Risk management services
- Risk Management Resource Center – loss prevention consultation provided by trained risk consultants
- The Federated Employment Practices NetworkSM – anytime access for answers to human resources questions
- Federated’s Shield Network® – an on-line source for employee training and risk management materials
- Risk Management Academy seminars
- Annual risk management and policy reviews to help determine the insurance coverage and loss control programs you need
- Highly trained, local representatives who understand the insurance needs of the auto dealer industry *All coverages and services may not be available in all states or for all businesses.
As the only recruiting and hiring platform focused solely on helping franchised auto dealers improve their teams, Hireology helps thousands of dealerships to:
- Create custom career sites
- Source applicants
- Screen candidates
- Interview effectively
- Verify credentials
- Select the right person for the job
- And, reduce turnover!
- Over 6,200 clients across the United States and Canada trust KPA as the top compliance expert for Environmental Health and Safety solutions with over 5,700 of those clients being franchised automobile dealerships. Founded in 1986, KPA is the leading provider of Environmental and Safety Solutions to the automotive sector. KPA offers a full suite of compliance products with onsite, online and on-call delivery options to meet specific client requirements. KPA’s Environmental Health and Safety products are licensed by the CNCDA. Learn more by visiting our website www.kpaonline.com.
- NADA Retirement from Empower Retirement provides enhanced features, lower fees and overall program benefits designed specifically for auto dealers.
NADA negotiated group pricing results in lower participant fees and administration cost
ELEVATED Fiduciary Support
Unprecedented service includes a 3(16) plan administrator and a 3(38) investment manager
- ELEVATED Service Standards Dedicated account manager and phone center for all NADA Retirement plan sponsors
Your employees beneﬁt from projection tools to help guide them in the right direction
- F&I documents and other documents - Reynolds has been dedicated to providing forms and document products for nearly 150 years, focused on serving the needs of automotive dealers since 1927.
- Guaranteed Auto Protection (GAP) Debt Cancellation Agreements - GAP Program product forms, marketing materials, and administrative services that allow dealers to provide GAP agreements to their customers.
- Service Contracts
|No Upcoming Events|