Grassroots Action Center
The most important first step in protecting your dealership, employees and customers is to build and maintain a personal relationship with your elected officials. Take the time to contact your elected officials.
Never talked to a legislator before? Here are some helpful suggestions.
- Invite your legislator (or a candidate) to visit your dealership.
- Familiarize legislators with your dealership, the franchise system and your dealership’s services.
- Explain to the legislator the car dealer business environment in California and the benefits you provide to your customers.
- Introduce the legislator to employees.
- Create a steady stream of communication that allows future correspondence. Your legislator will rely on you as a source of information and advice.
|No Upcoming Events|