We look forward to having you join us as a CNCDA member. Here are some of the benefits of being a member:
• Government Affairs. CNCDA protects and promotes your interests as a franchised new car dealer before all state government and regulatory agencies. Cutting through the red tape can seem endless, but CNCDA is hard at work aggressively defending against excessive regulations, and representing our members before the California Legislature and the Governor's Office.
• Legal Affairs. CNCDA employs in-house attorneys who are available to answer general questions about laws and regulations affecting your business. If specific legal representation is required, we can suggest attorneys for your consultation.
• Political Action Committee. CNCDA's Political Action Committee (PAC) raises funds from dealer members and associates to support candidates and issues that enhance the influence of dealers beyond their individual communities. Members can directly participate by donating money to the PAC and directly become part of the legislative process.
• Timely Updates. CNCDA provides you with timely and accurate information on critical industry issues.
• Publications. CNCDA provides information about legal, legislative and other significant issues affecting California dealers in our monthly Bulletin newsletter. Our popular Dealer Management Guide, Advertising Law Manual, and F & I Compliance Guide, assist dealers with legal compliance and business issues. CNCDA's publications also include a California Legislative Summary, an Economic Impact Report, and quarterly Auto Outlook Market Reports.
• Educational Seminars. CNCDA offers numerous seminars throughout the year to bring you up to speed on industry trends and changes, helping your dealership to be compliant and successful.
• Standarized Finance and Insurance (F&I) Forms. CNCDA and Reynolds Document Solutions jointly developed standardized library of forms that not only streamline processes but provide common defenses in litigation.
• Public Relations. CNCDA strives to achieve a favorable image of car dealers through greater public awareness by communicating with the media and partnering with dealer members on community relations activities.
• Multi-point Membership Discount Program. CNCDA eases the financial burden for dealers who own multiple stores by offering our Multi-Point Membership Discount Program, allowing dealers to sign up each additional store for only $450 per year. All of your member dealerships are entitled to full membership benefits and services.
When you become a CNCDA member all of your employees are entitled to full membership benefits and services.
For membership questions, please email Lanette Guerra or call (916) 441-2599.
|No Upcoming Events|